French Bakeries in and Around Chiang Mai
Our Favorite Boulangerie
If you live in Chiang Mai you have heard about Nana Bakery from a friend. They say it is one of the very best places in Chiang Mai.
You may also have heard about our Danish and Pies
Some of the Best Bakeries in and Around Chiang Mai
There are now 6 places around Chiang Mai where you can find the croissants and breads from Nana Bakery
Each shop is different in its atmosphere and they are all created by Nico and Hoy. You will find the same attention to quality in the products, the same dedication to make freshly baked croissants, bread, and other specialties.
• The Boulangerie in Plaza 89 in Sarapee (South of the square)
• The Bakery in Nong Hoy (South East)
• The Bakery in Kad Farang, near Hang Dong (South)
• The Coffee Shop (North West of the square)
• Fresh Croissants and Bread Depot (West)
• The Bakery in near San Pa Tong (Very South, South-West)
Nana Bakery started very small, almost confidentially
Progressively, by word of mouth, the different type of croissants and french specialties we made became famous among both the expat and Thai communities. Nana bakery is all about quality and passion.
As success became obvious, we had to keep up with the growing demand. There are now 6 Nana bakeries in Chiang Mai!
Click below to visit the dedicated page for each shop: